Loran C Signal Generator
[ Depth Sounder Test Set ]
[ Chirp Depth Sounder Test Set]
[ Computer Controlled Depth Sounder Test Set]
[ Low Frequency Universal Transducer Test Set]
[ Universal Transducer Test Set]
[ Multi Sensor Transducer Test Set ]
[ Computer Controlled Transducer Test Set ]
[ Loran-C Signal Generator ]
The LCS-300 is a LORAN C signal generator capable of simulating a
LORAN chain with a master and two slave stations. The signal
characteristics are controlled from any ASCII terminal via the RS-232
link. The GRI, slave TD's, and amplitude of the pulse groups can be
set. These settings can be stored in eeprom to be recalled on power-up.
- Grp Trig: Provides trigger pulse at beginning of master pulse when loran C chain is transmitted.
- Master: Outputs only the master pulse. Amplitude is fixed at 2V p-p at pulse maximum.
- Slave1: Outputs only Slave 1, fixed amplitude of 2v p-p.
- Slave2: Outputs only slave 2, fixed amplitude of 2V p-p.
- Option: Output for upgrades. Not used at this time.
- Composite Loran output: Connects
to Loran receiver. Master, slave1, and slave2 are present at this
connector, and the levels can be individually set over an 86 dB range
or 50uV to 1V p-p.
- Trig Out: Software selectable trigger for master, slave1, or slave2 group.
All outputs except for the Group Trig and Trig Out are 600 ohms and can
tolerate DC voltages of +/-20V. The Group Trig and Trig Out output is
0-5Vwith 1K impedance. Voltage must not be applied to these outputs or
damage may occur.
The GRI, Slave time difference (TD), and master , slave1, and slave2
amplitudes can be set. ECD can be set, but applies to master and slaves
- GRI range: 33mS to 500mS.
- GRI resolution: 100uS.
- Slave1 range limits: 11000uS minimum to GRI - 11000uS maximum .
- Slave2 range limits: Slave1 TD + 11000 uS minimum to GRI - 11000uS maximum.
- Slave resolution: 100nS.
- Master and slave amplitudes: Amplitude for master, slave1, and slave2 can be individually set from 50uV to 1V p-p in 0.3dB steps.
- ECD range: +10 to -10 uS in 1 uS steps.
- Serial port: Standard 9-pin serial cable. An RS232 opto-isolator option is available.
- Baud rate: 9600, 8 bits, no handshake, 1 stop bit.
Internal EEPROM stores operating parameters and restores these settings when power is applied.
or telephone (757)
366-9211 (within the USA) for more
information on EDI's product design services.
to email your questions or comments to EDI.
[ Home ] [ Depth Sounder Test Set ] [ Options for Depth Sounder Test Set ] [ Depth
Sounder Test Set ]
[ Multi-Sensor Transducer Test Set ]
[ Downloads ]
1708 South Park Court,
Chesapeake, VA 23320. Phone (757) 366-9211
1708 South Park Court
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
(757) 366-9211 USA